Engipedia Layers Manager PRO 2022
In a nutshell, this addin allows you to:
- Read material layer properties
- Tag elements to show material layers
- Schedule elements with material layers
- Extract material layers to Excel or CSV
- Custom set what material properties to read (Name, Thickness, Thermal Conductivity etc.)
The add-in analyzes all layered structures in an Autodesk® Revit® project, looking for material names and layer widths (thicknesses). Materials, widths, and material layers with widths can be written into multiline Type parameters of all six-layered categories (Ceilings, Floors, Site-Pads, Roofs, Structural Foundations, and Walls). However, this PRO version features custom setting of material information to be read, their order and general syntax settings.
These parameters can be used to show tags and schedules.
Tree structure displays all layered structure types, materials, and widths (thicknesses), showing:
- Red color shows missing materials (<By Category>)
- Core layers are underlined
- Structural materials are bold and blue (or red if the material is missing)
Units can be set: millimeters, centimeters, decimeters, meters, decimal inches, decimal feet as well as fractional feet and inches with rounding feature.
The unit format can be set: number of decimals and trailing zeros. Fractional values can be rounded to the nearest (selected) fraction value.