- Distribute Lighting fixtures and devices (including communication devices) in rooms in Rows and Columns and automaticly allign the distribution to room orientation/rotation
by selecting Room/Space
or by pre-input 3 consecutive Points (3 Corners of Room) :
- Base-point is the first corner of Rectangular Array (Room).
- Second-Point allows you to get the x-axis and the y-axis and the distance between each item.
- Third-Point is the second corner of Rectangular Array (Room).
-Completely redesigned and enhanced Room/Space analysis in the "auto distribution" option
-Auto Detection of the Room Ceiling and adjusting the element Host/elevation in the "auto distribution" option
- It's recommended to use the manual 3 Point method with Rooms with special shapes and geometry (circle , ellipse, etc..)
- Useful in the distribution of Lighting, Sensors and communication devices
The 2 methods of destribution are
- X and 2 X spacing: the distance between the elements and each other is double the distance between the elements and the borders
- Equidistant spacing: the distance between the elements and each other is equal to the distance between the elements and the borders
- A Pay-Once open license