The Find and Replace Materials for Autodesk® Revit® plugin finds assigned materials in a project document and replaces them with other materials selected by the user. Multiple materials can be selected to be assigned to a single material. Additionally, material assignment rules can be saved to a CSV file within the “batch mode” for later use.
This is a powerful tool for architects and BIM managers that are tasked with standardizing materials within projects. Visualization artists can also save on material setup time, by consolidating like materials before rendering.
- Merges assigned materials to a single material
- Merges material assets to a single material asset
- Records multiple material rules for batch processing
- Export/Import batch mode material rules to CSV file
- Runs in Family Editor
- Supports materials assigned to parameters
- Supports painted surfaces
- Supports system families
- Supports layered families: walls, ceilings, floors, roofs, building pads, etc…
- Supports parts (when material assignment does not follow parent material)
- Supports integral wall sweeps (with some limitations)
- Supports appearance, physical and thermal assets
- Supports nested families in family environment
- Removal of materials from elements by selecting "<By Category>" as new material
- Deletion of materials after replacing (accessed under settings menu)
This is the Domain Subscription License version of the plugin. The Domain License can be used on an unlimited number of computers within a domain. This license requires renewal on a yearly basis for the Revit versions supported: Revit 2020, Revit 2019, Revit 2018, Revit 2017.
For a 30 day free trial of the full application, please follow the link below:
For a single license purchase, please see our Single License version of the plugin:
Please visit our website to find out more about us: