The Bimsync add-in for Autodesk® Revit® is the perfect tool for projects collaborating in Bimsync Arena. All your issues are synchronized in real-time between Revit and Bimsync, letting you access, share, and communicate issues. The issue format is BCF so that the issues can be shared across any BCF enabled BIM software or platform.
Extend the workflows you know and love from Bimsync into your Revit client.
This add-in allows you to visualize, create, and edit issues seamlessly from within Revit. You can also export and upload your Revit model directly to Bimsync in one click.
- Access to all your Bimsync projects
- Filter and manage issues across issue boards
- Create new issues directly from Revit
- Locate issues in your Revit model
- Create a new 3D view for each comment
- Add pictures in your issues and annotate them
- Assign issues to other project members
- Change issue status and other properties
- Upload your Revit model as IFC to Bimsync
Bimsync by Catenda brings your construction data to life in a cloud-based collaboration platform spanning the full building life cycle. Bimsync manages your project information from the outset to handover and beyond, ensuring data and knowledge retention across all project phases.
Bimsync is a BIM collaboration tool with support for all of the buildingSMART standards (IFC, bSDD, BCF, COBie). It comes with a range of APIs for easy implementation into your own software.
Сведения об этой версииВерсия 1.0.2, 25.08.2020
Политика конфиденциальности разработчика