Auto Multisize Tags
When creating a Tag Family, it is a good thing to include different types with different text sizes. Setting up these families manually is quite long. Here is a free add-in to help you do that effortlessly.
Create one label with the desired text type, then use this tool to duplicate the label with new sizes and automatically generate the visibility parameters associated with all-new family types.
What the add-in actually does:
- Creates and names new family types
- Creates new text types with the desired text sizes
- Duplicates the existing label and applies the corresponding text sizes
- Creates and sets up new family parameters that will trigger the label's visibility according to the family type.
- Applies the family parameters values to the corresponding label's visibility
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2018 to 2023.
Сведения об этой версии
Версия 1.2.0, 04.10.2022
Revit 2023 support
выполните вход, чтобы написать рецензию Техническая поддержка
Great tool but I wait for R22 & R23 update !
Any chance of getting it for revit 2022.?
Huge Time Saver, as I constantly create new tags for my projects as they evolve. Only request I would have is maybe to include options for imperial units, with 1/32" increments. Also thank you for all the handy tools you've created! We're using them a bunch in my office