tallyCAT Climate Action Tool
The Tally Climate Action Tool (tallyCAT) gives you a fully functioning Embodied Carbon in Construction Calculator (EC3) inside your Autodesk® Revit® project.
- Upload material types and quantities to EC3 from Revit.
- Use powerful estimation tools to get takeoffs in the units required by Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)
- Evaluate climate impact and savings opportunities based on over 100K verified EPDs for real products.
- Use rich interactive graphs and heatmaps to understand the areas of greatest impact and savings potential in the design.
- Annotate takeoff equations and GWP intensity back to the .rvt file for use in other designs and future versions.
- Save, share, and compare Revit families in a library of EC3-annotated components.
- Create custom reports for Buy Clean policies, LEED, and ICMS.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Сведения об этой версии
Версия 220.127.116.11, 17.11.2023
General Availability with 2024 support, search/update library elements that have changed, assembly GWPs that scale with when you change shape, and many more features. Added F1 support and fixes for some Revit 2022 users who had DLL conflicts.