The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
The OBJ Exporter for Revit has the following features :
- It supports texture and color.
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying a precision value. Increasing Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- User can export OBJ model flipped or swaped along X, Y and Z axis or a combination.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- User can download the trial version of this product from here.
- For activation, please contact : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of Revit E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
Сведения об этой версииВерсия 22.214.171.124, 17.01.2019
1. Enhancement : Added support for exporting active views 2. Enhancement : Added model units in OBJ file as comment