NonicaTab PRO. Professional use. FREE 30 day trial
Digitally signed app
Access & Deploy your Dynamo Scripts in Autodesk® Revit® like a PRO!
NonicaTab PRO creates a new Revit toolbar with 3 profiles of 12 buttons each easy to customize with your Dynamo scripts and favorite icons. Profiles (Default, Beta, and Gamma) can be easily switched at runtime to use different sets of buttons.
NonicaTab PRO runs Dynamo in the background and pops up input windows such as Data Shapes nodes or our Input Window. NonicaTab notifies if the script was run successfully or with errors or warnings. NEW 2023: Click on the notification cloud to find out which specific nodes and messages brought the error.
The PRO version also allows you to import and export your NonicaTab PRO toolbars and share them easily. A file (.nonica) will be created in your selected location which you can use to import in any other computer with NonicaTab PRO. INCLUDING PACKAGES read below!
NEW 2023: Every time you click on a NonicaTab button, the execution data is gathered in your computer. Go to Settings to visualize how your Dynamo scripts are being run with our built-in interactive graphs. You can also select datasets of your connected toolbars and explore your teams execution data.
Always the latest version! Use Connect in Settings to automate your deployments:
- Connect the target computers, in which you want to deploy your toolbars automatically, to a file in a shared location (Dropbox, OneDrive).
- Every time you export from your computer and overwrite the connected file, this will be detected by target computers when executing scripts and all Dynamo scripts, icons, packages, keyboard shortcuts, scheduling settings will be updated AUTOMATICALLY.
- NEW 2023: Every time you update a deployed toolbar, a record with the changes will be stored in the .nonica file. When deployed toolbars are automatically updated, users will be shown this data record, so they are aware of the changes.
Hotkeys, Playlists and Scheduling settings are now also available!
- Hotkeys: Set a keyboard shortcut to run your Dynamo Scripts/Playlists without even looking for the button.
- Playlists: Create a list of Dynamo scripts that would be run one after the other.
- Scheduler: Easily run a playlist of Dynamo scripts every 5 minutes without doing anything or quickly set a script to be run every time after you open, save, sync, print your project or load a Revit family. You can do so in two clicks!
What about the Dynamo packages? FORGET ABOUT THEM! If your Dynamo scripts are running well on your PC, they will run well in the importing computer. When you export your toolbars, NonicaTab PRO detects all the installed Dynamo packages required to run the scripts in your toolbars and they will be imported together with your toolbar.
This new release also includes INPUT DETECTOR! If you want NonicaTab PRO to ask for input values before executing your Dynamo script, you only need to set the node as "Is Input". Inputs are ordered alphabetically by name and number. NEW 2023: You can now also freeze or unfreeze nodes directly from Revit!
If you prefer to set up your own icons and scripts, the PRO version also has some features that you will love;
- Refresh All. Update all Dynamo scripts in your NonicaTab buttons in one click. All you need to do is to keep your modified Dynamo script in the same location with the same name.
- Icons. Select any jpg or png image of any size and it will automatically be converted and included in your NonicaTab button.
Important requirements to use NonicaTab PRO:
- Internet connection stable is required to use NonicaTab PRO. Please, contact us directly for bulk or offline purchasing at email@example.com
- Dynamo version from 2.0 is required. You can update your version of Dynamo at https://dynamobuilds.com/ using the installer (.exe). Contact us!
- All Dynamo packages should be installed in the exporting computer to import successfully in other computers.
Nonica team is committed to its users. Please, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any doubt or need help. We would be glad to help.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
It's a very helpful tool that makes your job quicker. Also, the customer service is 100 starts. There is a very dedicated team behind, that really wants every customer to be happy with this product. We didn't know how important Nonica is for us before having an internal issue and we couldn't use Nonica PRO for a couple of days. Great job team!
it is amazing to run your Dynamo scripts like an add-in, pressing a button in the Revit ribbon. It is easier for other colleagues with little know-how of Dynamo to run scripts like a plugin.
Aplicación muy sencilla de usar e intuitiva. Te ahorra muchísimo tiempo a la hora de compartir rutinas de Dynamo con otros colaboradores!
Is there a way to rearrange inputs? seems like it arrange itself randomly. i can adjust dynamo player input sequencing by copy pasting input nodes to sequence i want but this add-in doesnt pick that up, other than that everything works as expected!
Thanks for your feedback John! We are glad to hear you are enjoying our Add-In. Changing the order of the input nodes when detected by NonicaTab PRO is already possible with the latest version.Inputs are ordered alphabetically, so you can rename and put ordering numbers before to change the order in the Input window.
That is great news! Thank you!
This plugin is well worth the 5$ a month. Highly reccomend.
This Add-In saves us a lot of time! Only a few in the office know how to use Dynamo, we prepared the definitions and shared them with all the office. We did not even have to explain it to our workmates as we set the buttons with explanations in the tooltips.
Great app for Dynamo users. A quick and easy way to share dynamo scripts with the team. Allows you to customize the icons, detect inputs, and you will be able to adjust values before running, among other features. I recommend!
Thanks Fernando! We are glad to see that NonicaTab PRO is helping you.
I am using this app to implement my Dynamo scripts into my colleagues computers at office. It is great how easy it is to use and to share Revit buttons. I no longer need to spend time setting up different versions of Dynamo packages as this is automatically detected when exporting.
User friendly, intuitive and super handy for those working on the fly who want to access Dynamo quickly. The developer is super responsive and has been making great additions - switchable tabs is a big win!