3DPDF Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® Revit® exports your model to secure and encrypted 3D PDF file.
3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk Revit exports solid and wire bodies(Sketch) to a 3D PDF file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports body and face level colors.
- Rebar Entity Supported.
- Users can set a password in the exported PDF file.
- Option provided to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
Click here to view the partial client list.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 399 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.