Spatial Element Tools
Spatial Element Tools is a free Autodesk® Revit® add-in that enhances the functionality of spatial elements like rooms, spaces, and zones, along with their corresponding tags. The application is compatible with Revit versions ranging from 2018 to 2024.
The utility is organized into three main categories of tools:
Room Tools - These are specialized utilities for managing rooms and their tags. Originally, these were separate add-ins but are now integrated into this package. The tools include:
- Remove Redundant Room: Eliminates unnecessary rooms from the active document.
- Center Room: Adjusts the location points of rooms to their geometric center.
- Room Tag to Room: Moves room tags to align with the rooms' location points.
- Create View: Generates various views like floor plans, ceiling plans, 3D views, and elevations specifically for rooms.
Space Tools - This set of tools focuses on space elements and their tags, also initially available as stand-alone add-ins. The features are:
- Remove Redundant Space: Clears out superfluous spaces from the current file.
- Center Space: Relocates the location points of spaces to their central point.
- Space Tag to Space: Align space tags with the spaces' location points.
- Create View: Constructs different views such as floor plans, ceiling plans, 3D views, and elevations tailored for spaces.
Zone Tools - These tools are designed for zone management and include:
- Add Space: Incorporates spaces into a designated zone.
- Remove Space: Detaches spaces from a specific zone.
This comprehensive toolkit streamlines the process of working with spatial elements in Revit, making it a valuable resource for users.