Link IFC add-in for Autodesk® Revit® is a Revit extension that links IFC files to your projects. It streamlines the linking process, and enhances collaboration, and precision, saving you time and improving efficiency.
- Enhance collaboration among project stakeholders by enabling smooth coordination and alignment of IFC data within the Revit environment.
- Ensure precise alignment with real-world coordinates, avoiding discrepancies and enhancing the accuracy of the Revit model through seamless IFC file integration.
- Simplify integration, save time, and improve workflow efficiency by seamlessly importing IFC files into Revit.
- Effortlessly link IFC files into Revit, ensuring smooth collaboration.
- Choose from an internal origin, base point, or survey point to accurately position the IFC files within the Revit model.
- Automatically adjust the height of the imported IFC files to ensure correct Revit project placement.
- Orient the IFC files to the true north, maintaining alignment with real-world coordinates.
- User-friendly interface simplifies the process of importing and positioning IFC files, enhancing usability.
- Achieve accurate integration of IFC files in Revit, promoting coordination and streamlined workflows.
Licenses and Pricing
Link IFC is sold online as desktop and floating licenses. Please browse and buy, using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on the Link IFC Page of the Archi web store. Payment is processed via our partner Stripe: all major credit cards are accepted.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).
The trials run for 7 days. A demonstration Wavefront file is supplied and loaded using the Load Wavefront Demo button to allow the evaluation of the program.