Realtime 3D walkthroughs with live integration in Autodesk® Revit®
Enscape™ is a virtual reality and real-time rendering plugin for Revit. With just one click, you can start Enscape and within seconds walk through your fully rendered project - no uploading to cloud or exporting to other programs required! All changes in Revit are immediately available to evaluate in Enscape. You are able to quickly explore different design options and present projects to clients. If the client wants to see something different in the design, Enscape will immediately show the changes you make to the project. With the option to create standalone files, you can send an Enscape file to your clients or colleagues which allows you to quickly demonstrate the project. Enscape has become a standard application in thousands of projects worldwide at companies including Foster + Partners or Kohn Pederson Fox (KPF).
The time-saving features include:
- Real-time walkthrough
- Live link to Revit – Unlike other renderers the changes in Revit are directly visible in Enscape
- Direct integration – Keep your tools and use Enscape through the Revit toolbar
- Standalone export – Create an .exe file from your project that runs without Revit
- Effortless usage – Rendering with one click
- Virtual Reality (VR) – Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Windows Mixed Reality support with one click
- 360° Panorama Views - Supports Google cardboard for 360° mobile view
The main use cases are:
- Design review
- Internal presentation
- Client presentation
- Quick rendering creation.
Free Trial Version:
The free trial expires after 14 days. After that, you can buy a monthly or yearly license at our Enscape store http://www.enscape3d.com/store/.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).