Sizing Cable & CB
Sizing Cable and CB is an electrical calculation tool that works directly inside Autodesk® Revit®.
You can perform electrical calculations with these features:
- Circuit Breaker Sizing: Quickly select the circuit breaker based on the Apparent Current Parameter of each circuit. The users can edit manually.
- Cable Sizing: Quickly select cable based on the Apparent Current Parameter, installation method, cable type, etc... according to IEC standards. The users can edit manually.
- Fault Current and Voltage Drop Calculation: Calculate the available fault current at each panel. Calculate voltage drop on circuits.
- Quick Transformer Selection: Automatically select the transformer based on apparent load with spare factor (%).
- Maximum Circuit Length Calculation: Calculate the maximum circuit length on circuits. Enables the users to compare the Wire Length Parameter so that you can place equipment conformably.
- Export Calculated Data to Excel file: It is also possible to export all calculated data, quantities (BoQ) of cable, and circuit breaker to an Excel file.
Please watch the tutorial video, available in the Screenshots.
版本 1.0.0, 2023/9/8