REVMo8 greatly simplifies working in Autodesk® Revit®.
Powerful tools to improve productivity and speed up your design process.
Use REVMo8 to do much of your work in Revit from drawing grid lines, 3D Stick Frame, 3D modeling, visibility control, material takedown and more. Every step is fully automated and hides the complexity of doing it manually. REVMo8 is perfect for those new to Revit.
- Building Boundary and Column Grids: Quick and easy way to generate column grids and dimensions. Grids are automatically shown in 3D view as well as plan views.
- 3D Stick Frame: Manual and Automatic generation of 3D stick frames. Stick Frames are used for 3D modeling as well as massive buildings visibility control.
- Level Manager: Tools to manage all aspects of levels operations without dealing with the graphics screen.
- Family View and Editor: User-defined tree like element view that allows you to group all the elements you will be using during the project in one friendly user interface. This family view can be used in future projects as well.
- 2D and 3D Modeling View: Displays the family view elements defined in Family View Editor where you can place these elements in your model in both 2D and 3D view using the Stick Frame. You can model single elements as well as multiple elements at a time, elements such as Columns, beams, walls, Floors, etc..
- Single and Mass Element Editing: An intuitive user interface to filter existing elements based on many categories then allows you to modify most of their properties. This modification can be applied to a single element as well as many elements at a time.
- Elements Grouping: You can group many elements with a unique name as a local group and use them across the project files. Elements are not grouped geometrically but rather share a common unique name.
- Export Elements: REVMo8 has powerful tools for project management one of which the ability to mark certain elements of your choosing as an Exportable Elements with a unique name. Other users can import these elements into their models as cross-references.
- Import Elements: Import Exportable elements defined in other project files into a project file model. You can use these elements as a reference for further building elements modeling.
- Visibility Control: REVMO8 gives you great tools for massive models to isolate, hide and show elements based on their properties, grid location and level with simple clicks.
- Element takedown: User-friendly interface to group, filter and calculate the cost of some or all of the materials used in the project. You can view and print in either a Cut-List or Totals mode.
- Project Management: Powerful tools for project managers. Mass create project files with templates. Create users profiles with passwords. Assign certain project files to certain users. Calculate total time spent on the project and much more.
REVMO8 has many more features to help you not only to make it easier to do your work in Revit but also enjoy it.
REVMo8 supports 63 different languages with the ability to customize the default translations through a special UI and distribute the modified language file to all users.
For other Licensing options, please visit: https://www.revmo8.com/quoterequest
关于此版本版本 2021.02, 2020/7/8