GEBERIT BIM PLUG-IN
Digitally signed app
To support MEP design and planning, Geberit offers manufacturer-specific BIM content in addition to conventional CAD data and intelligent tools. The Geberit BIM content consists of parametric 3D models that contain article-specific meta information. This facilitates MEP design and planning with Geberit products in the Autodesk® Revit® planning software from the early stages of design to facility management.
- A single integrated Plug-in that brings together all previous Geberit planning and calculation tools for Revit
- Straightforward sanitary planning with up-to-date, complete, and valid BIM content
- Lightweight and simplified geometry, Geberit BIM objects meet the requirements of all planning and construction phases, right through to facility management
- Worldwide planning application. Geberit BIM objects are available in 35 national languages and 41 local assortments.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
The trial version of the Geberit BIM Plug-in app includes the Catalogue and Assistants module with no limitations.
For the Pluvia and installation system module contact your local Geberit market representative to obtain a license.
Once a license has been obtained:
- Start Revit.
- Show the Add-Ins tab in the menu bar.
- Click on Help in the Geberit BIM Plug-in area and select License management....
- The License Management window appears.
- Click on Import license data.
- Navigate to the Geberit ProPlanner licence file and click on Open.
- The available licenses are displayed in the License management window.
- Click on OK.
As an active Revit user and BIM-head myself I recommend this plug-in to everyone who both wants to work more efficiently in Revit as well as get a great example of how it should be done. Geberit has accomplished something that most of manufacturers are very far from in terms of BIM development.
Plug-in is easy to use, you have access to latest information possible, all documents included, video material for better understanding. Parameters, LOD options, elements' availability according to various markets.
Moreover, Geberit BIM team is open towards users and willing to help with any question you could possibly think of.
Did I mention it is free of charge?
Really comfortable and functional Plug-in.
Simple, Free, Does what it says, who can ask for more ?
The right tool at the right time. Highly simplified and parametric Revit families and all completely cost free!
Thanks to my colleagues who made this possible