GEBERIT BIM PLUG-IN
To support MEP design and planning, Geberit offers manufacturer-specific BIM content in addition to conventional CAD data and intelligent tools. The Geberit BIM content consists of parametric 3D models that contain article-specific meta information. This facilitates MEP design and planning with Geberit products in the Autodesk® Revit® planning software from the early stages of design to facility management.
- A single integrated Plug-in that brings together all previous Geberit planning and calculation tools for Revit
- Straightforward sanitary planning with up-to-date, complete, and valid BIM content
- Lightweight and simplified geometry, Geberit BIM objects meet the requirements of all planning and construction phases, right through to facility management
- Worldwide planning application. Geberit BIM objects are available in 35 national languages and 41 local assortments.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
The trial version of the Geberit BIM Plug-in app includes the Catalogue and Assistants module with no limitations.
For the Pluvia and installation system module contact your local Geberit market representative to obtain a license.
Once a license has been obtained:
- Start Revit.
- Show the Add-Ins tab in the menu bar.
- Click on Help in the Geberit BIM Plug-in area and select License management....
- The License Management window appears.
- Click on Import license data.
- Navigate to the Geberit ProPlanner licence file and click on Open.
- The available licenses are displayed in the License management window.
- Click on OK.