Digitally signed app
This app is a plugin for Autodesk® Revit® that allows you to efficiently manage a library of insertable Families (.rfa) or System Families using files (.rvt).
The user-generated family library can be shared with as many Revit users as desired.
Using a centralized library (in the cloud) that is constantly updated is one of the most efficient ways to share the realization of a project between several users.
In addition to using the same set of objects, the program facilitates insertion, as well as updating in the event that the owner of the library generates new versions.
Tools available in ApliCAD UpdateBIM:
- Access your own library, with the advantage of having a search engine and objects that are always safe in the cloud.
- Access to public libraries that appear by manufacturers who put their products in ApliCAD UpdateBIM.
- Access to private libraries to which you have been invited as a collaborator, guaranteeing the inviting company that it uses the latest approved versions of its objects.
- This tool allows to obtain a query interface of all the elements that are inserted in the drawing and that has some characteristics to highlight:
· Search and select the element in the project so you can edit it later.
· It allows a “double click” to insert the selected object with the same type again.
· In inserted objects with more than one type, you can insert any type in the family, even if they are not inserted in the project.
- This tool can be used in any project, even if it does not have elements inserted from the ApliCAD UpdateBIM cloud.
- Use is always free since this order is independent of the number of shared users and the volume of information.
- You can manage your library, adding or editing more objects from your cloud.
- Add or remove guest users (up to 5 in the FREE version)
- Add, edit or delete more families in your cloud (up to 20 MB in the FREE version)
- Modify the language of the application
- Obtain a graph of the number of shared users, as well as the volume of data used in the current month.
- Obtain a forecast of the cost of the services used for the current month.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).