Lighting planning with ReluxCAD for Autodesk® Revit®
Save time through intelligent functionalities – the motto for ReluxCAD for Revit! ReluxCAD for Revit offers all electrical and lighting planners a great deal of added value. The add-on gives you direct access to products from ReluxNet® with more than 100 luminaire and sensor manufacturers. It determines the required number of luminaires for a building efficiently and simply.
To ensure you can acquire an overview in just a few minutes, the most important information on the new add-on is summarized below. You will also find more in-depth information in the tutorials here.
All functions can be tested without any restrictions for 30 days. The roadmap shows what you can expect from the forthcoming updates.
- Considerable time savings in the automated calculation and positioning of luminaires. (Calculated using lumen method)
- In ReluxCAD for Revit, you have direct access to products with BIM capability from more than 100 manufacturers on ReluxNet®, the product platform for luminaires and sensors.
- How much light is required for a specific activity? This question is answered by the standards to EN12464 (Part 1 and 2) and ASR A3.4 that are incorporated in the add-on. The subsequent lighting planning calculates and positions luminaires automatically. Determining the number of luminaires required could scarcely be faster.
- Connection to ReluxDesktop, the lighting and sensor planning tool for professionals.
- Do you need product parameters to CoBie V1? With a single click of the mouse, the add-on will compile the parameters and fill these with information.
- A parts list is provided as support for subsequent quotations.
- We support MEP rooms since architecture rooms are not available to all users.
- Sensor planning in real time.
- Start your first planning phase with manufacturer-independent products.
Roadmap for next developments
- Is the product from manufacturer “Example” still available? Have changes been made to key parameters? The add-on will look and make comparisons.
- Do you need product parameters based on additional standards? The following options are under preparation: bsDD, CoBie V2, CIBSE, IFC 4.0, NBS
Revit as of Version 2016 and more recent versions
This is 30-days trial application.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
關於此版本版本 2020.1.9.0, 2020/8/27