Excel2R uses Excel spreadsheets to create tables in Autodesk® Revit®. It maintains a link between Excel and Revit to quickly update tables if changes are made to the Excel source file.
- Upload multiple spreadsheets at a time (as Detail Views or Legends).
- Manage imported spreadsheets and update when changes occur.
- Import text and line styles.
- Import cell size, alignment, fill color, and borderline thickness. Works with merged cells.
- Possible to map text and line styles between Excel and Revit.
- More informative project documentation in Revit.
- Always up-to-date data and error prevention in Revit projects.
- Time-saving workflows.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (not the standard App Store installer).
Upon downloading the app, your free 14-day trial will install and activate automatically. The software has no functionality restrictions during the free trial period.
For tutorials, user guides, and help, see our Training and Support page: https://agacad.com/training-support?pid=63
Along with the app, the ARKANCE Dock will also install automatically. The Dock lets you access trials of other apps, make purchases, and download software updates.