SimLab GLTF Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®
Export Autodesk® Revit® designs directly from inside Revit to GLTF and GLB files.
- Export normal (.gltf) and binary (.glb) files.
- Customize output (Scaling, Up Normal, Rotation)
- Great support for materials and textures (Revit materials are supported)
Capable of handling large models.
Why get a plugin from SimLab?
- The speed of export.
- The ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your questions and demands. (email@example.com).
What is the GLTF File format?
- An interoperable format for the transmission and loading of 3D content.
- Fast loading.
- Complete 3D scene representation.
- Runtime independence.
When installing the plugin you will automatically get a 21-day trial with its all set of features.
You can export up to 30 times using the trial version then you have to activate the paid version.
For more information click here.
For Support contact firstname.lastname@example.org.