1) Convert Model-In-Place to Family: This tool allows converting the model in place to a regular editable Autodesk® Revit® family. It is very useful for modeling point clouds and complex architectural forms. For example, when we have a complex node in MEP systems and equipment, it is very difficult to load a piece of a point cloud into the family editor and repeat this geometry.
-If the category of the Model-In-Place is applicable, then it will be set to Family, otherwise, the category will be Generic Model.
-Assigns the material parameter by Instance to all elements of the family.
-You can select the project units(metric/imperial) and family language by selecting the appropriate family template.
2) Leader magnet: This tool allows you to accurately align the text leader arrow to the nearest point on the specified element.
3) Wipe view template: Simply delete all view templates from the current document.
4) Set Point Cloud Normals: This tool allows for distinct better point cloud shapes by converting the point cloud to Normals color mode.
5) Hide DWG: This button allows you to hide DWG links on spot on the view. This becomes very important while modeling with DWG and due to the high density of elements, it may not always be clear where everything goes.
Je cherchais ce plugin jusqu'en septembre 2022, je l'ai mis de côté aujourd'hui, je suis tombé dessus, mais vraiment content
Hello I have tried the plugin especially the function "Convert to Family". As far as I understand, I can convert recognized bodies to families through the function "Body" or even IFC. Unfortunately, it spits me at a Revit body convert the following error.
Something wrong. The exeception test:
object reference not set to an instance of an object.
I have tried both the German and the English Revit version to possibly discover the conflict here without success.
Can you please explain me what I have to do exactly or what must be present to exclude that the error is with me.
Hi David, Thank you for your interest in our tool, "Convert to Family." Currently, it has the ability to convert only "Model-In-Place" components. However, we are working hard to ensure that in the next update, it will have the capability to convert any type of object. We are constantly striving to improve our tools and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for choosing our product and please let us know if you have any other question or feedback.
Отличный плагин. Использовал на стриме https://clck.ru/32mYK9 на канале Вадима Муратова
I LOVE the In-Place converter! Amazing!
Thank you so much. We do appreciate your opinion.
Very handy features for those who work with the Point cloud. Thanks to the developers!
This tool is absolutely awesome. Thanks!
Very useful! Thx this team!
Thank you for the great job guys! Looking forward for the new features.
A lot of useful buttons. My favorite is "Convert Model In Place to Revit Family". Thank you for your work!
Thanks BIMprove for the great Add-ins package. I have been looking for scripts like this for a long time.
It fits me. Especially the Set Point Cloud Normals tool. Great helper at work.
Best plugin in my life