Revision Cloud Schedule
Schedule and add remarks to your Autodesk® Revit® revision clouds with our Revision Cloud Scheduling tool. Using the default Revit revision clouds, this tool can create a schedule and export to Excel so that no revision gets left behind and untracked.
Control which revision clouds make the schedule by marking issued in the Sheets and Revisions Manager.
版本 1.1.4, 2023/1/17
Updated plug-in to Revit 2023 compatibility.
I've wanted something like this for a long time, I wish it was OOTB but this is the next best thing. The add-in isn't perfect, I'd like for them to add the "Mark" column also, but for now the comments will work. There's no dynamo script to learn or write, just beautiful! Great Work!
While it is still unbelievable that revision clouds are not a schedulable object in Revit, this provides a reasonable workaround. If you cloud on sheets and not in views, this tool provides a sufficient and efficient way to create narratives for plan review changes, ASI's, etc.
My only critiques at this time would be to enable editing comments from the app interface, and add/remove columns from the output file. Other than that this is very well worth the money.
The app is useful if one needs to find the number of clouds within the project.
There could be many improvements:
1. At the moment you cannot filter the revision sequence from the program.
1.1. It would be useful that the add in allows you to modify the revision sequence directly from the toolbelt schedule.
2. It is not possible to edit the comment directly from the program schedule
3. The program could include the mark field within their columns and allows to edit the information directly from the toolbelt schedule interface.
4. The schedule tells you the view the cloud is located but it would be useful to have the sheet the cloud is located as well.
5. If it is not possible to edit fields directly into the program, i would be usefult to be able to edit the excel sheet and then... import that information back into the revit file.
Revit has needed this forever. Our architecture and interior design firm uses this to track revision clouds for internal coordination and external addendums / bulletins. The general contractors love it too because it schedules the revision clouds' location for easy referencing to comments and revisions on the sheets. it even exports to excel so one can use it as a narrative for changes per issuance.