OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®
The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies and sketches, to an OBJ file.
The file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- It supports texture and color.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- Users can export the OBJ model flipped or swapped along the X, Y, and Z-axis or a combination.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020, 2021.1 and 2022.
- Rebar Entity Supported.
- Control the scale of output OBJ file.
- Rotate by function, which allows us to specify the angle at which we want the model to be rotated in the output OBJ file and the plane to which we want it to be rotated (i.e. X, Y & Z - Plane).
Click here to get the list of our clients.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, the floating license cost of this product is 299 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Licensing and more information please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.