Do you want to see the status of your local data in Autodesk® Vault®? Do you know which files are already checked in or are still in progress?
NuPFileBrowser allows you to easily check the status of your local data. The Windows-similar filebrowser in the Autodesk® Vault preview window in the "N+P Working Folder" tab allows you a renaming and copying of data as well as a direct check in of files in Vault. You can view all the local working folders, even data, which is not yet available in Vault. Resulting from that you have a good overview over all your project files.
Besides this app, we also offer other interesting tools to increase your productivity with Autodesk® Inventor®, Vault and Revit®. The following tools are available in the store:
- NuPSimplePlot – Individual print settings for 2D drawing extractions
- NuPFits – Automatic insertion of fits lists on 2D drawings
- NuPPlotDate – Automatic update of the print date when printing drawings
- NuPiFolder – Create local folder structures on several levels
- NuPDoorWin – Create practical door / window lists with linked paramters
In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Technical questions to » firstname.lastname@example.org
Other questions to » email@example.com
An overview of other productivity tools and further information can be found here: www.nuptools.eu