BIMLauncher is an integration platform supporting leading CDE solutions. We provide technology and services to ensure that collaboration can take place effeciently between CDE solutions reducing the manual and costly overhead of sharing and publishing documents between teams. Today, we connect Autodesk Construction Cloud, Oracle Aconex, Bentley ProjectWise, Procore, SharePoint and more.
Our core competencies can be delivered to your project:
Using standards such as ISO 19650, we help you to implement and optimise your information management workflows for better team collaboration during the delivery phase of an assets lifecycle.
- Share - Share and expedite comments, feedback and markups.
- Publish - Remove admin tasks to deliver across the contract line.
- Archive - Maintain your own archive for record purposes.
- Plan - Track deliverables and identify early programme risk.
Use our expertise for alignment of CDE solutions to optimise the configuration of the project CDE and get the most out of your CDE solutions.
Through APIs we help you work more efficiently with specialised tools to perform day-to-day information management activities.
- Setup - Setup and configure API connections and test CDE solution compatibility with the project information standards.
- Validation - Increase control and consistency of information quality based on the information standards.
- Operations - Ensure CDE solution configuration is managed appropriately and capture knowledge throughout the project lifecycle.
- Testing - Perform advanced quality testing on solutions.
Use our expertise of integration development to perform automations between CDE solutions.
- Evolve your own technology platform
- Create connections for existing and new CDE solutions
- Integrate faster with our products
Technology platform - BIMLauncher provides integration services and technology to ensure automation reliability throughout the lifecycle of your project.
Implementation services - Professional services include implementation to configure integrations to your information management requirements.
Configurable workflows - Each integration provides a configurable interface for triggers, filters and mapping to provide predictable outcomes.
Reports and compliance - Each integration tracks its own auditable record of activities to provide an additional source of truth about document provenance.
Alerting and notifications - Integration issues trigger notification issuance process so that no risk is added to the project due to integration fault.
Secure by default - Integrations do not store documents and security is independently vetted to ensure compliance with industry security best practice.