Simulation and Offline Programming
RoboDK is a powerful and cost-effective simulator for industrial robots and robot programming. RoboDK’s simulation and offline programming tools allow you to program robots outside the production environment, eliminating production downtime caused by shop floor programming.
No programming skills are required with the intuitive RoboDK graphical interface. Easily simulate and program industrial robots offline from your 3D models and deploy robot programs avoiding singularities, axis limits and collisions with just a few clicks.
RoboDK has an extensive library of over 500 robot arms among 50 robot manufacturers and works with more than 50 partners to be distributed worldwide.
RoboDK simulation software allows you to get the most out of your robot by offering a wide variety of over 20 applications.
RoboDK is suitable for many manufacturing applications, including:
Among other things, RoboDK features include:
- Intuitive graphical user interface: Program your robot without coding
- Drag-and-drop functionality: Set up your cell in minutes (robot, tools, environment)
- Extensive library: Broad range of robots, tools, actuators and sensors for your project
- Supported 3D models: Import objects and create new tools using 3D files such as STL, PLY, STEP and IGES
- External axes: Integrate external axes to extend your robot’s reachability
- Generate Programs: Obtain programs that can run on your robot controller with just a few clicks
- Run programs on the fly: Execute programs directly from your computer with just a few clicks with robot drivers
- CAM for robots: easily convert 5-axis CNC toolpaths to robot programs and use your robot like a 5-axis CNC
- Automated path solving: Avoids robot errors including singularities, joint limits, reach limits, and collisions
- Fast collision detection: Easily define the object interactions that you want to avoid
- Advanced use: Create robot programs from your PC using your favorite programming language. The RoboDK API is available in Python, C#, Visual Basic, C++ and Matlab
- Simulate 2D vision cameras: Test your image recognition algorithms in the simulation environment
- Multiple robot simulation: Synchronize and program multiple robots moving them at the same time without any limitations
- Robot calibration: Calibrate your robot arm to improve accuracy
- Easily customize your post processor: Integrate specific sensors or actuators such as machining spindles, force control, image processing, etc