Software development for visualization and 3D modelng.
We can develop the custom software using our own IP (C++ libraries).
Our libraries include the features below:
- 2D polyline manipulation ( arcs, trianglulation, boolean operation, offset, etc. )
- 3D triangle mesh manipulation ( reduction, collision detection, nearest neighbor search, boolean operation, etc. )
- NURBS curve and surface manipulation ( curve fitting, surface fitting to triangle meshes, etc. )
- Subdivision surface manipulation ( Catmull-Clark based, crease, etc. )
- 3D volume manipulation ( isosurface, cutting plane, from CT scan, etc. )
- Implicit surface manipulation ( Meta-ball, curvature continuous Meta-cylinder, etc. )
- 3D realtime visualization ( volume rendering and ambient occlusion by OpenGL )
- Rendering ( ray tracing, global illumination by photon tracing, volume rendering )
- File IO ( 2D (DXF), 3D triangle mesh (DXF, stl, obj, 3ds, vrml, etc.), curve and surface ( iges, step(input only) ), volume (images, DICOM(input only) ) )
- Kinematic model definition and inverse kinematics by the iterating method ( more than 6 DOF)