BIM and Workface Planning made easy. Digital Construction made accessible. At BlackSmithSoft, we are inspired by the concepts of the craft of blacksmithing. We believe that each of our tools or services needs to be “molded and forged” for each construction project. And we do this by capturing our decades of field experience into the latest technology platforms in our industry.
BlackSmith for BIM was forged with the intent to integrate all your project systems, regardless of vendor, on to one user-friendly cloud platform so that you may do more with BIM. We help you extend the use of your models, schedules, take-offs and document requirements by:
· Offering a one-stop portal to manage your project with BIM as your central project data repository (PDR).
· Linking your schedules, material information, project reporting policies, Material Take-offs (MTOs), Bill of Quantities (BoQs), checklists and any other information you require, to the project BIM models.
· Providing a 3D view of your schedule and packaging the “to-be built” components into Work Weeks. Progress can be tracked and reported from the field.
· Making data updating easy with Excel, even data in the model.
· Empowering management and construction teams with dashboard-driven project analytics and reports. 4D reporting is built-in on all levels.
BlackSmithSoft builds applications that tap into AEC design and engineering data. We can help you build applications and automate your construction processes in the office or field. With our in-depth know-how of Autodesk’s powerful APIs in Forge, BIM 360, AutoCAD, and Revit we build applications that work with the systems you currently have. We also help you implement different modules from BIM 360 based on our experience in the construction industry and configuring BIM 360 to work with the way you work