CADS is a leading international software company specialising in civil, geotechnical and structural engineering design, analysis and detailing software. Our applications are used worldwide by consulting engineers, civil engineering contractors, builders, national and local governments, structural steelwork and rebar fabricators. CADS employs more than 500 staff globally and has been in business for over 40 years. There are more than 6,000 CADS customers who use over 50,000 copies of CADS software in 70 countries.
- Supporting the construction industry for over 40 years
- We are already relied upon by our customers for critical structural engineering software
- Helped develop British Standards on concrete detailing
- Supported and assisted customers with their Eurocode adoption
- At the forefront in the adoption of CAD based solutions for concrete detailing
- Perform RC detailing for global contractors, to short timescales and exacting standards
- Have close ties with industry standards bodies such as the BSI, SCI, NASC and CRSI
- We are proponents and players in the BIM space through our software and expertise
CADS offer a combination of training, support and a maintenance contract (CADScover). This ensures that you can fully exploit all that our software has to offer your business. Support is provided by the CADS central helpdesk via email, remote support and telephone.