“3DPDF Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file.
It has following features :
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports 3ds Max® 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User can download the trial version of this product from here.
- For activation, please contact : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information Please click here.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 27-Mar-2018
1. Fixed: Crash in Max 15 while exporting 3D PDF
2. Feature: Implemented Progress Bar for exporting PDF file operation.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 08-Dec-2017
1. Enhancement: Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2017 and 2018 are now supported.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 08-Oct-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request a key for reactivation after installing this update.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 21-Jul-2015
1. Supports colors.
2. Supports wired bodies.
3. Creates encrypted and secured pdf files.
4. Provides 10 trials.
We are not supporting textures in this version.