WebGL Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®
"WebGL Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®" exports solid bodies into HTML files.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports both face and body level material (color and texture)
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value.
- Can choose whether to tessellate at the body or face level.
- Integrate your exported 3D model in the web page
Click here to get the list of our clients.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- The cost of an automation license is 199 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.