Leia o documento da Ajuda
The app allows you to quickly convert arbitrary .obj, .fbx, .3ds files and to save them as .max files for desired Autodesk® 3ds Max® version.
- The UI can be resized.
- Only the files, whose checkboxes are turned ON will be processed and saved as .max files.
- The [ Get Directory ] button allows you to select all OBJ/FBX/3DS files in the selected folder. If the folder has sub-folders the script will ask you whether you want to load OBJ/FBX/3DS files in the sub-folders.
- The [ Get File(s) ] button allows you to select OBJ/FBX/3DS files. Multiple selections are available - you can open a folder and select several files at once.
- When you click on the file name in the list with a right mouse button, the folder where the file is placed will be opened in the Windows Explorer.
- When you click on the file name in the list with middle mouse button that file will be removed from the list.
- The [ Show Full Path ] checkbox allows you to see the full path to the files or only the name of the files (by default the names will be shown).
- You can choose the 3ds Max version to which to save the MAX files.
Sobre esta versãoVersão 1.4, 08/04/2020
Comentários dos clientes