This tool provides a spread sheet interface that helps you to edit sheet properties (default and custom properties) easily like never before. You can directly copy to Excel or paste from Excel to edit sheets' properties, just like working in Excel.
It also helps you to publish PDF or DWF files with a fully customizable sheet name to match with any naming convention required. You do not have to spend extra time to rename the files after publishing them.
You can save a significant amount of time working with Sheet Set by using this tool.
This tool should be used in conjunction with stock Sheet Set Manager as it concentrates on editing the sheets' properties and publishing. In future versions, we will be incorporating all features so that it can be used as a standalone tool.
- Working with sheets' properties in spread sheet (Excel like) interface.
- Edit property of a single sheet or multiple sheets easily in many ways: just select and edit; copy & paste from Excel; or using "Value template".
- Provide "Value Template" feature so that you can use other properties to assign a value for a selected property.
- Rename actual DWG file to match with any naming convention.
- Renumbering Sheet number with ease.
- Batch publishing sheets to PDF or DWF files, with fully customizable sheet names.
Please find YouTube links below for usage instructions:
- General use and edit sheet property: https://youtu.be/V1JdNSBY-6s
- Publish sheet to PDF or DWF: https://youtu.be/z8NY1tggPwU
- For trial period, please run the tool and select Standalone when license dialog pops up. Then, run the tool again to start the trial period.
- Standalone License: an activation code will be sent to your email address after purchasing the app. To activate/manage license, use TTH_SSPE_License command.
- Network License is also available (starting from 3 floating seats). Please contact us for more information.