If you often come across dwg files exported from visualization programs such as Autodesk® 3Ds Max® or SketchUp, then you certainly notice that the 3D models in these files are not solid, but polygonal ones, consisting of meshes. Moreover, often Polyface Mesh is found, which has not been used in dwg for a longer period. No command works with these meshes. These meshes can neither be measured, nor transformed into something normal nor even exploded.
But now you have a tool that will solve this problem. The MeshToSolid command works with both older Polyface Meshes and normal Meshes (SubDMesh). It will allow you to collect a solid from the meshes, and if that doesn't work, then at least convert the PolyfaceMesh to Mesh. As a last resort, you now also have a mesh explosion program that converts any meshes into lines in one click. Now you can measure this architectural sketch normally in order to build a complete solid model.
- Convert PolyfaceMesh to Mesh
- Glue, scattered pieces of mesh into one closed mesh
- Convert closed meshes to 3D Solid
- Explode PolyfaceMesh and 3D Face on Lines
- Meshes can be selected before calling the commands
- You can handle several meshes at once.
- Mesh properties (layer, color ...) are transferred to the new solid / lines
- Commands do not require any configuration
Meshes with more than 10,000 faces are not processed, which can obscure Autodesk® AutoCAD®.
Regardless of the AutoCAD language, you can switch the plugin's dialogs and messages into the following languages: English, German, Italian, Russian, and Chinese.
Description de la version d'évaluation
A propos de cette version
Version 2024.02.00, 19/02/2024
All updates for Febrary 2024.
Avis des clients