Using this plugin you can quickly renumber the sheets. If you have to manually loop through all drawing sheets to write a sheet number, this program will radically speed up your work. Just call the command PNO (PageNo), and it will find the blocks with the attribute "PageNo" and put numbers.
In addition, the plugin can:
- With the total number of sheets.
- Look for the names of the sheets and make a table of contents.
- Copy the contents to the clipboard for pasting into a text box, table, or in a TXT file, Word, or Excel.
- Skip the table of contents row with the same name.
- Customize the names of desired attributes.
- Set the first-page number.
- Insert table of contents into Autodesk® AutoCAD® tables.
Regardless of the AutoCAD language, you can switch the plugin's dialogs and messages into the following languages: English, German, Italian, Russian, and Chinese.
With the program free of charge commands work with tables "Paste To Table" (PTT) and "SplitTable". As you know, you cannot just copy the cells from Excel and paste them into AutoCAD. This defect is partly compensated by the command "Paste To Table". With its help, you can insert in the AutoCAD table any text separated by tabs and line breaks. Including data copied to the clipboard using the "PNo" command. The command "SplitTable" will help to send to the printer a table that does not fit into one layout.
According to your request, I can optimize the command for the standards of your company. Offer your price.