In Autodesk® AutoCAD® there are several ways to make a flat contour from a solid, including section planes, FlatShot and SolProf commands. However, these commands have limitations. This FLT command can roll out any drawings to the plane, and all AutoCAD objects.
The FLT command has the following advantages and features:
- Works without preliminary preparation, does not ask for anything superfluous, projects everything on the XY plane directly under the place where the original object was.
- Does not clap windows, does not open dialogues.
- It works with a lot more objects besides Solid: Mesh, PolyFaceMesh, Surface, Region, Body, and Face will turn into lines.
- The program will design any curves on XY, both three-dimensional and flat (not aligned on XY).
- Converts exotic Polyline2d and Polyline3d to regular polylines.
- Nothing should be exploded any more, and no blocks are created.
- Works in the current UCS user coordinate system and so you can easily redirect the projection to the current view or on the face of a solid.
- The results are redistributed on layers MD_Visible and MD_Hidden, but this can be turned off.
- The line weight is assigned ByLayer, and not zero, as FlatShot mistakenly does.
- The program resets to zero the pseudo-three-dimensional property "Thickness" for all lines and polylines.
- In the process of long-term work, a progress bar is shown.
- The original object is always deleted.
This command is convenient to use to get layouts of rooms according to the drawings obtained by exporting from Autodesk® 3ds Max® (from all kinds of Meshes and strange 2d-polylines).
The program can be used to prepare contours for drawing in solid - Z-twisted splines and polylines become flat and suitable for Extrude.
The FLT command is part of the CNC Prepare command and is called by the LAY command at the end of the job, when the FLATSHOT option is configured.
This plugin is compatible with AutoCAD 2013 and above versions with Windows 7 and later on both x32 and x64 OS type.
Description de la version d'évaluation
To run the plugin, you will have to register account and top up your account balance by making a donation or receiving bonuses.
- Annual license - 10 USD.
- Unlimited license - 50 USD. Free updates for 1 year.
- The trial period is 20 days.
A propos de cette version
Version 2022.3.01, 24/05/2022
The first version of the new licensing system. Communication with the A>V>C> database server. New A>V>C Options Palette instead of the settings dialog.
Avis des clients
se connecter pour écrire un avis Obtenir une aide technique
Excellent plugin! Works quickly and easily.
1. How to show the tangentail edges of the 3D solid?
2. How to change color for the hidden lines? i want to use green color.
thank you !
I am glad that you are interested in my program. You can turn layer management on or off. If layer control is enabled, then all lines will have MD_Visible and MD_Hidden layers attached. You can create these layers in advance and assign any color to the layers. As for tangential edges, I don't really understand what you mean. Please send me a screenshot to email@example.com
Thank you for your quickly reply. About my question how to show the tangential edges, i have sent a email to firstname.lastname@example.org to explain, pls check it . thanks a lot.