The plug-in contains one command: Overall Dimensions (DimOverall), which will help you speed up the size setting. You can put 2 dimensions of all selected parts by pressing just one button.
Features of the program:
- Works with solids or closed contours from any curves.
- It delivers 2 dimensions for each part - the dimension along the X axis and the dimension along the Y axis.
- The extension lines reach the contour of the part.
- Can work in model space or on layout.
- It can itself find the parts visible through the viewport.
- When working in the model, it arranges dimensions in the XY plane of the user coordinate system (UCS)
- Sets the current dimension style and the MD_Annotation layer to the dimensions.
- Works with annotative dimension styles.
- Ignores non-closed contours, contours inside other contours, contours on layers MD_Hidden, MD_Hatching, Center, annotation layers and other annotation objects.
The Overall Dimension command is also part of the plug-in CNC Prepare.
Many settings of the plug-in CNC Prepare affect the operation of this command (layer management, dimension style, etc.). In a separate plug-in, only the default settings work. There is no possibility of adjusting the behavior of the command.