The Inside Corner (IC) command is one of my developments to facilitate the preparation of contours for CNC milling machines. When you need a mill to cut a window in the details, there are always rounding cutter diameters in the inner corner. Often, these roundings prevent docking details. To bring the CNC milling machine cutter to the corner, you need to add to the contour of the approach arc. Of course, at the same time a small gap in the part near the corner is formed. Usually, they are not visible or no value. The main thing is that the details will dock with each other.
Features of the program
- Forms arcs on a polyline to approach a round cutter to the inner corners of the part (full cutting of corners).
- Forms the cutter surface of the inner corner on the 3D solids.
- You can specify the diameter of the cutter, and the program can provide clearance for the free passage of the cutter.
- You can process all corners of the polyline at once
- You can process all corners of a solid
- The program itself will throw too sharp and too obtuse angles
- Small polylines at the corner will be absorbed
Also, command IC is a part of the A>V>C> Pro package.
Description de la version d'évaluation
A propos de cette version
Version 2022.03, 29/03/2023
The first version of the new licensing system. Communication with the A>V>C> database server. New A>V>C Options Palette instead of the settings dialog.
Avis des clients