Normal multileader (MLeader) will be much smarter when you turn on this program. The multileader will be able to search the objects in the drawing under the place where their arrow points. In order to make a smart leader enough to create the normal multileader and to leave the text blank. Or enter a question mark ‘?’. Or you can type a special code word (substitution) instead of a multileader text. And if under the multileader arrow will find something valuable, the multileader text was miraculously replaced by a description of the found object. You can avoid a lot of mistakes and your work will be reduced to a couple of clicks!
The leader will be able to find:
- The blocks with names. If the block has normal name (not A$...), then the leader will show the block name.
- Any attribute of the block. You can specify attribute to look for. Or write the attribute name right when you enter the leader and surround it with characters ‘%’. You can use hidden and constant attributes.
- Any parameter of dynamic block. Like the attributes, just specify the name of the parameter between the% characters.
- Solids. Leader measure solid and write information about it. For example, the dimensions of the part.
- Surfaces of solids. The leader can display information about the specified part face: color, material, area and perimeter.
- For all other objects, the Smart Leader can show the standard properties (color, layer, material), as well as properties added by the plug-in Names (Name, Kind, Info)
- The leader will find objects even if they are hidden in the model for the viewport and the leader is in paper space.
- The leader can look for the most deeply buried objects within blocks and external references. This feature can be disabled in preferences.
Smart Leader features:
- With the ALD command, you can quickly place multiple leaders, making only 2 clicks on each leader and not using the keyboard.
- The Smart leader will change the text if you move the arrow to another object of the drawing or if you move the entire leader using commands to _Move, _Copy, etc.
- The Smart Leader can themselves create Autodesk® AutoCAD® Fields that link to an object under the arrow. The Fields are updated when the properties of the object are changed.
- The program works with different styles of MultiLeader. For each style of setting their own.
- You can make smart leader with text or with a block at the end (text/block content), if the block has attributes.
- To avoid errors, the program can highlight found objects.
- The Smart leaders easily turn off if they at some point interfere with work.
- Flexible settings allow you to optimize the program for your needs.
All the Smart Leaders can be updated by one click, without suffering the search for changes. And the leaders remember not the object to which they originally pointed, but the search settings. And when you update the leader, it looks for the object under the arrow again (if it's left there), and maybe the leader will find another object and replace itself with the text. This makes it possible to exclude heavy cases when the arrow of the leader shows one detail, and the text describes a completely different one.
The program interacts well with the plugins Names, Lay and Sawing Table. Once entering the part names in the properties of the solids, you can quickly place them on the leaders of the Assembly drawing and exploded drawings, and Sawing Table. Measurement of the solid follows the same rules as in the Sawing Table, regardless of the rotation of parts in space.
According to your request I can optimize the command for the standards of your company, to teach it to look for a sawing-table on layouts, insert a table format you need, etc. Offer your price.
Description de la version d'évaluation
- Annual license - 15 USD.
- Unlimited license - 75 USD. Free updates for 1 year.
- The trial period is 20 days.
This is an incredibly powerful tool. The only issue for our workflow is that we primarily use VEIWBASE for our general arrangement documents. Is there any chance that this tool could be made to work using VEWIBASE entities?
Unfortunately, the ModelDoc views (ViewBase command) do not have any API and are implemented in AutoCAD through another plugin (extremely heavy and buggy). For a long time I tried to figure out the internal logic of the work of these views and realized that there was not the slightest chance to extract at least some information from them. Thus, all my users create one viewport on each sheet for positioning and for extracting data into tables. And they also create several ModelDoc-views of the for dimensions.
Thank you Alexandr, I have been testing and found the same method as your other users to be effective enough.
Я написал вам на почту варианты оплаты. Пожалуйста выберите один из них и ответьте мне на почту, я пришлю данные для оплаты.
This tool allows you to select the 3d solid through a viewport and it automatically adds the data that is associated to the 3d solid. The combination of this application, Names and the Sawing table applications has revolutionized the way I work, reduced my drafting time dramatically and has taken the human error factor out of the equation.