Merge, purge, and convert Sheet Set DST files. Works with Autodesk® AutoCAD® Sheet Set Manager (SSM) or Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture Project Navigator (PN) Sheet Set View as well as other verticals using the Sheet Set Manager.
Run DSTTOOL command in AutoCAD or click on the button in the Ribbon menu. This app will help you:
- Merge DST files. If similar subsets are found, they will be merged into 1 subset.
- Merge-Copy DST files: using this method, regardless of subsets duplication, DST files data will be added one after another.
- Purge unused info in DST files to reduce file size. The purging is useful for IT or CAD Managers to correct performance problems with SSM Sheet Sets that start to perform badly. Sometimes the DST file can grow unreasonably large and the purging can help.
- Convert DST files to XML format and back. Useful if manual edits need to be done to the file. Use for Notepad or XML Notepad or other XML editors.
- Fix File Path: If you move your project files, restructure the folders, you may find that in your SheetSets, many file and folder paths are marked as missing or not found. Click this command button will help you fix the issue. Assuming the dst file is in the out-most folder, the app will try to find all missing files and folders paths inside the dst file's folder structure.
- Find and replace a text portion in all reference file and folder path.
The JTB DST Tool trial is limited to work with 3 sample files that are included.
Purchase JTB DST Tool here.
See our main app page here.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
A propos de cette versionVersion 220.127.116.11, 13/08/2020
Politique de confidentialité de l'éditeur