This app will improve productivity when you are working with Pipe Network, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Sheet Set, Revision and publishing to PDFs.
- Pipe Slope/Elev: Change slope or elevation of single pipe or multiple pipes. Includes many options such as match elevation from other pipes or Command-line the only version.
- Rise Lower Pipes: Rise or lower pipes by a certain depth.
- Change Sump Depth: Change the sump depth of multiple structures at once.
- Match Part: Match part size easily from one part to other parts.
- Swap Part: Swap part size for multiple parts at once.
- Rename Part: Rename parts easily provides you with the flexibility to use parts' properties in renaming parts such as referencing structure's name when renaming pipes.
- Part Description: Quickly change the description of multiple pipes/structures at once.
- Find Ref Object: Find the corresponding object by zooming to that object. Support when working with multiple viewports.
- Sheet Set Revision Manager (can also run on all AutoCAD verticals): Manage revision on drawing sheets, easily insert and update revision table on drawing sheets.
- Sheet Set Publisher and Property Editor (can also run on all AutoCAD verticals): Change sheets' properties with ease on the spreadsheet-like interface, many options to populate sheets' properties such as copying to/from Excel, combine properties with formula. Publish drawing sheets to PDF and DWF with any naming convention.
- Users can preselect objects before running any command.
- Many options for selecting and filtering parts are included in all commands.
- Quickly change between Standalone and Network License.
- Network License Manager is provided to easily manage the licenses pool.
Please find YouTube below link:
- Trial version: run TTH_Toolset_License command and select the Standalone option when the license dialog pops up. Then, run any tool to start the trial period.
- Standalone License: the activation code will be sent to your email address after purchase. Please use the TTH_Toolset_License command to activate your product and restart Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D®/AutoCAD after activating.
- Network License is also available (starting from 3 floating seats). Volume licenses discount (>=5 licenses) is also available. Please contact us for more information.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Sobre esta versão
Versão 1.0.2, 12/06/2021
Comentários dos clientes
efetue login para escrever comentários Obter ajuda técnica