If you’re a civil engineer looking for a way to create geometric models of pipe networks quickly, easily and with minimal hassle, look no further than infraWizard. infraWizard is an affordable and highly intuitive Autodesk® AutoCAD®/Autodesk® Civil 3D® add-in designed to bridge the gaps in the process of infrastructure design. Using infraWizard, you can accomplish the following tasks:
- Create simple pipe networks from AutoCAD entities or by importing data from external sources in the format of text files, Shapefiles, EPANET, and SWMM files.
- Use plan styles to format network plans and add annotations to pipes and nodes.
- Create well formatted longitudinal profiles for pressure and gravity lines. You can use the auto-detect feature to create a batch of profiles that may contain hundreds of them in one go.
- Utilize Civil 3D surfaces to plot the existing ground and finished ground lines together on longitudinal profiles.
- Get instant crossing points to check between pipes and see crossing annotations on plan indicating the vertical clearance. You can control which crossing annotations to be displayed by selecting network combinations and defining the critical clearance value.
- Edit the properties of network elements using single element properties, or using Group Edit tables.
- Export BIM models of networks in the form of 3D AutoCAD elements with all associated data which can be then imported to Autodesk® Navisworks®.
- Export complete data of the networks to Shapefiles that can be re-imported into Civil 3D pipe networks to enjoy the more advanced features available in Civil 3D pipe networks.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Descrição da versão de avaliação
The trial version of infraWizard will be automatically activated at the first use and will remain active for 90 days. It provides the full functionality of the App with a limitation on the project size of maximum 250 pipes per project.
The trial version can be used for the commercial production of engineering design projects.
You can obtain a FREE 250-Pipes license valid for one year at infraWizard's online store. The more advanced "1000-Pipes" and "Unlimited" licenses are available for purchase at the online store as well.