Users of the Sawing Table plugin told me that it is not usually necessary to name each part. It is enough to have a number instead of a name. This number will look good in the assembly drawing on the Smart Leader as a position number. If only the same parts had the same name number. In order not to waste time assigning numbers to parts, the AVCNum command was created. It will help speed up the work for those who already use the plugins Lay, Data Table, Sawing Table, Mark, Smart Leader.
- The command asks the user to select any objects in the drawing, measures them, sorts them in the order you specify by size, and gives each a name as a number.
- The same objects are given the same name. But you can turn off the merging of the same.
- You can flexibly customize the numbering order (sorting) using any object properties. For example, from large to small or by position in the model from right to left.
- You can customize the command to find and number objects within assembly blocks.
- You can group objects and make a separate numbering for each group or sequential numbering of all groups.
- You can write the number not only in the Name of the object, but in the properties Kind and Description (Info). If you order the revision of additional properties, then it will also be possible to write numbers in them.
- The numbering template allows you to substitute not only the number, but also any properties of the object. For example, you can insert the name of the assembly block, or add any text.
- You can number not only with numbers, but also with Latin and Russian letters, Roman numerals, hexadecimal numbers.
- The start number can be set arbitrarily through the command options or the settings window.
- The ending number is stored in the Number_of_details property of the drawing and the numbering can be automatically continued on the next call.
- The program can skip parts that you have already assigned a non-numeric name using the A>V>C> Properties Palette.
- The program works with all drawing objects, except blocks. But it can ignore unnecessary layers, annotations.
- You can configure up to 9 numbering styles and quickly switch them from the command line.
- You may also find it useful to use the “Select No Name” (SNN) command to find objects that you forgot to give a name by mistake. Read about her below.
By using this program, you ensure that the parts have the same names in the Lay, Sawing Table and Smart Leader commands. Availability plug-in A>V>C> Properties Palette are not necessarily. If you have a plug-in “A>V>C> Properties Palette” you can edit the name of each part by hand. You can quickly identify the same parts by name, using SSO command.
Descrição da versão de avaliação
The trial period is 20 days.
Sobre esta versão
Versão 2021.08.00, 29/03/2023
Substitutions: New formats for integer ROMAN - Roman numerals, ALPHABET - letters in the English alphabet, CYRILLIC - letters in the Russian alphabet, X - hexadecimal number. Substitutions: New formats for floating point numbers depending on the regional settings of Windows: G, E, F, P, C, N, D, R, X (like C# double formats). Substitutions: Now 0 is always displayed as 0 and not as an empty string, whatever the formatting. Substitutions: When the substitution value is unknown, then "n/a" is always displayed (previously, in some cases, an empty string was displayed) New substitutions: - Outline rectangle size for all drawing objects: extentsx, extentsy, extentsz - Outline rectangle coordinates for all drawing objects: extminx, extminy, extminz and extmaxx, extmaxy, extmaxz - Coordinates in current User Coordinat System: basexucs, baseyucs, basezucs - Endpoint and Midpoints coordinates for all curves: endx,endy,endz, minx, midy, midz - Endpoint and Midpoints in current User Coordinat System: endxucs, endyucs, endzucs, minxucs, midyucs, midzucs AvcNum: The numbering command has been completely redesigned. - Any drawing objects except blocks are now numbered. - Writes data not only to Name, but also to Kind or Info. - Forms of numbers can now be Roman numerals and letters of the Russian alphabet. - Can substitute any properties of the drawing object, not just the line number. Including, you can substitute the name of the owner block. - Has separate styles. Not use the LAY style. - Filtering of objects is configured. - Sorting (numbering order) is configured. AvcOptions: New Numbering tab.
Comentários dos clientes