Using this plugin you can quickly get a list of 3D-solid dimensions. This is useful when you are designing products made from sheet materials (furniture), and when you need to create sawing (cutting) table.
The program measures solids, regardless of how they were arranged in space. The program can find identical solids and can group them. Results can be inserted in Windows clipboard or in Autodesk® AutoCAD® table. You can insert results from clipboard to Excel or cutting optimization program (like «Сutting3»). You no longer need to measure many dimensions and insert them to table manually. You can avoid a lot of mistakes and your work will be reduced to a couple of clicks!
In addition, the plugin can:
- Process all objects visible through the viewport.
- Search for parts within assembly blocks, arrays, xrefs, and dynamic blocks.
- List Layer, Material, Dimensions, Number of parts and any other properties, including descriptions of materials for surfaces and edge bandings, angles of inclination of ends.
- Number the list in order. Part numbering can be saved with solids and used by the Smart Leader
- Exclude from the list, parts that require detailed drawings (not just boxes, but curved parts with holes, etc.)
- Customize table column list, create combined columns from multiple part parameters
- Group a table into sections
- Sort the list by specified columns
- Calculate total summary
- Multiply number of parts by lot size/number of assemblies
- Quickly switch between multiple presets (styles)
- Customize all these features in a convenient dialog box
- Configure everything from the command line. This allows you to create your own macros and buttons with different options for using the command.
- The program can interact with the plugin A>V>C> Properties palette to get the names of solids, size settings and information about the part.
The plugin work with 3D-solids only. It does not work with Meshes and Surfaces.
This SAW program is the perfect complement to the LAY program. LAY used for curved details and SAW for boxes. LAY prepare drawings for CNC milling machine and SAW prepare table for sawing (cutting) machine.
The Sawing Table command is included in the Avc_Saw, Avc_DataTable and Avc_Pro plugins.
In the Avc_Saw plugin, along with the Sawing Table command, commands for working with tables are supplied: "Paste To Table" (PTT) and "SplitTable". As you know, you cannot just copy the cells from Excel and paste them into AutoCAD. This is partly compensated by the command "Paste To Table". With its help, you can insert in the AutoCAD table any texts separated by tabs and line breaks. Including data copied to the clipboard using the "Sawing Table" command. And the command "SplitTable" will help to send to the printer a table that does not fit into one layout.
Descrição da versão de avaliação
To run the plugin, you will have to register account and top up your account balance by making a donation or receiving bonuses.
Sobre esta versão
Versão 2021.12.05, 08/02/2022
Saw setting dialog fixed: Column settings were not always saved. Substitutions: now, if a cover or edge is not specified, then all the numeric properties of its materials are considered equal to 0 (not a space). This helps you make formulas Numbering: Substitution select dialog for Template field. Substitution Dialog: Help button added.
Comentários dos clientes