In Autodesk® AutoCAD® there are several ways to make a flat contour from a solid, including section planes, FlatShot and SolProf commands. However, these commands have limitations. This FLT command can roll out any drawings to the plane, and all AutoCAD objects.
The FLT command has the following advantages and features:
- Works without preliminary preparation, does not ask for anything superfluous, projects everything on the XY plane directly under the place where the original object was.
- Does not clap windows, does not open dialogues.
- It works with a lot more objects besides Solid: Mesh, PolyFaceMesh, Surface, Region, Body, and Face will turn into lines.
- The program will design any curves on XY, both three-dimensional and flat (not aligned on XY).
- Converts exotic Polyline2d and Polyline3d to regular polylines.
- Nothing should be exploded any more, and no blocks are created.
- Works in the current UCS user coordinate system and so you can easily redirect the projection to the current view or on the face of a solid.
- The results are redistributed on layers MD_Visible and MD_Hidden, but this can be turned off.
- The line weight is assigned ByLayer, and not zero, as FlatShot mistakenly does.
- The program resets to zero the pseudo-three-dimensional property "Thickness" for all lines and polylines.
- In the process of long-term work, a progress bar is shown.
- The original object is always deleted.
This command is convenient to use to get layouts of rooms according to the drawings obtained by exporting from Autodesk® 3ds Max® (from all kinds of Meshes and strange 2d-polylines).
The program can be used to prepare contours for drawing in solid - Z-twisted splines and polylines become flat and suitable for Extrude.
Descrição da versão de avaliação
Sobre esta versão
Versão 2023.10.00, 22/11/2023
All updates on 2023 October
Comentários dos clientes