DWG/DXF Compare plugin compares two drawing files and the comparison result is shown in a new AutoCAD window. The comparison result is also stored in a new file for later use.
Click here to view the partial client list.
It has the following feature :
- This plugin compares two DWG/DXF files.
- By default, the color preferences are set as follows for entities in result DWG file,
1) Unchanged entities are shown in Grey color
2) Modified entities are shown in Green color
3) Delete entities are shown in Red color
4) Newly added entities are shown in Blue color.
- This plugin compares 2D entities/objects in model space only.
- Users can change the color preferences and choose any colors from the Color Preferences dialog.
- Supports AutoCAD Version 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.