This plugin helps managing groups of level indicators, often used in architecture and building design.
It'll be easy to add levels without worrying about their correctness and to manage independent series in the same document.
Key features are:
- Level indicators will automatically keep a correct value even if moved or copied, always referring to their group master level;
- Support for multiple independent level groups. Each group may refer to a different 'zero' datum and a different UCS;
- Levels indicators may be added through a dedicated command or freely copied with Autodesk® AutoCAD® internal commands;
- Levels indicators are checked and updated (if necessary) at every document save, ensuring and enforcing correctness of
values are shown;
- Users may visually check level groups with a dedicated command;
This software now is free and will remain free.
However, you cannot sell or distribute it for profit, nor you cannot decompile and use the code without explicit agreement with us.
Beware: this is the final release. There won't be any update for 2023.
Thank you for all the support during the past years!