AEC offices can be crowded with printed documents, drawings, maps, charts, manuals, procedures, memos, notices, checklists and forms. How do you know what you have physically in hand is the latest? While document management systems such as Autodesk® BIM 360® or Autodesk® Docs tell you which documents are the latest in the cloud, DoCheck from BlackSmithSoft tells you if the printed document is still valid.
- Automatic QR-coding of documents put in BIM 360 or Autodesk Docs folders, tracking the latest version.
- Scan printed documents with any QR code reader on your mobile/tablet and get notified if the document you have in hand is the latest version on Autodesk® BIM 360® Document Management / Autodesk Docs.
- Printed document flagged as old? Instantly access the latest version.
- View Custom Attributes while scanning.
- Backend admin portal to manage the DoCheck folders, document verification, QR location stamping, reports, error tolerance, etc.