- Capture and communicate all the relevant context you need on your walk or inspection, with one click
- Visualize BIM models at 1:1 scale onsite
- Capture existing conditions (coming soon)
- Make AR-based annotations
- Take measurements (coming soon)
- Record location-tagged videos and photos (coming soon)
- Communicate in a live call
- Project Engineers: With Sitelink, Project Engineers can clearly communicate field issues in one go.
- Superintendents: Sitelink allows Superintendents to easily access current project documentation just in time, just in place.
- VDC Engineers: Sitelink empowers VDC Engineers to visualize and understand field issues in the context of their design documentation
- Office Engineers: Using Sitelink, teams in the office can visualize and understand field issues with ease.
- Project Managers: Sitelink enables Project Managers to surface data to the right people when and where they need it, so they can deliver on time and on budget.
- Safety Engineers: Safety Engineers use Sitelink to clearly communicate field safety issues.
- The Sitelink Portal - built for construction teams in the office, the Sitelink Portal allows users to import, visualize, and interact with their 3D BIM models, and place markers directly in the 3D model. Users can also initiate remote calls between office and field teams, place Sitelinks and make annotations during a call, which field participants can see in real-time, onsite, using the Sitelink mobile app.
- The Sitelink mobile app - the Sitelink mobile app leverages Augmented Reality technology to enable field users to visualize their BIM models at 1:1 scale onsite, make AR-based annotations in their physical spaces, and conduct remote calls with 3D content overlaid onto existing conditions.
- The Sitelink Portal is accessible through any browser
- The Sitelink App is compatible with iOS Pro devices: iPad Pro and iPhone Pro.
Sitelink uses Autodesk's 3 legged authentication approach whenever you select a model to import from your projects, to search and display your available hubs, projects, and files for selection. Once a model is selected for import, the 2 legged approach is used to download your models for conversion and to automatically install/process webhooks which are used to detect when the conversion process is complete.
- North America Only