AEC offices can be crowded with printed documents, drawings, maps, charts, manuals, procedures, memos, notices, checklists, and forms. How do you know what you have physically in hand is the latest? While document management systems such as Autodesk® BIM 360® or Autodesk® Build tell you which documents are the latest in the cloud, DoCheck from BlackSmithSoft tells you if the printed or emailed document is still valid.
- Automatic QR-coding of documents put in BIM 360 or Autodesk Build folders, tracking the latest version. Multi sheets in "Plans" folders too!
- Scan printed or emailed documents with any QR code reader on your mobile/tablet and get notified if the document you have in hand is the latest version on Autodesk BIM 360 Document Management / Autodesk Build.
- Printed document flagged as old? Instantly access the latest version.
- View Custom Attributes and Approval Status while scanning.
- Backend admin portal to manage the DoCheck folders, document verification, QR location stamping, reports, error tolerance, document sizes, etc.
- Now supports Microsoft SharePoint too!
Using 3-legged: Browsing ACC Folders and linking to a folder and creating a QR folder link.
Using 2-legged with x-user-id: updating files with the new version (including QR code).
Descrição da versão de avaliação
You can try DoCheck for a period of 30 days (with a limitation on the number of files you can stamp/tag).
Sobre esta versão
Versão 2023.4, 17/05/2023
New features and updates: - Added Spanish and French language localization - Partner card compatibility added - Updated support for Document management API - Minor changes to UI/UX We also did improvements to the stability of the product and fixed some minor bugs.
Comentários dos clientes
efetue login para escrever comentários Obter ajuda técnica