Revizto is a real-time, 3D model-based issue tracking software for AEC teams that brings ease-of-use and precision to collaboration and BIM project coordination.
The simple yet powerful Revizto Issue Tracker is a cloud-based single source-of-truth platform for managing all BIM project activities in real-time. The issues created in Revizto reside within the X, Y, Z coordinates and not on a single sheet or model which provides an intelligent connection across multiple views and platforms.
Revizto adds a new dimension to BIM that enables teams to have a multidimensional issue tracking and coordination hub, instantly allowing project members to communicate accountability and address challenges in real-time through the whole project lifecycle, to include project inception, design, construction, and operation.
The Documents is a brand new section of the Revizto app. It provides direct access to project files stored on major CDEs like Autodesk® BIM 360®, so users can work with their live documentation seamlessly from inside Revizto:
- View files from BIM 360 inside Revizto
- Add your sheets in PDF format from BIM360 docs and teams to Revizto 2D module
- Attach documents to issues
- Link sheets to CDE-hosted PDFs to see the actual version with no need to re-export
- Make selected documents available offline for on-site work
Revizto allows you to:
- Bring teams and workflows together for effortless collaboration, seamlessly connecting office to the field in real-time.
- Minimize costly errors and rework in the field.
- Substantially reduce the amount of RFI’s on your project.
- Improve the overall efficiency and safety of the building.
Note: App is compatible with BIM 360 Docs and BIM 360 Team.